What Speakers Need to Know
Detailed requirements and helpful guidelines for all speakers can be found in the:
The Gerontological Society of America (GSA) welcomes your participation in the 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting. Sessions and events will take place November 2-6.
GSA Branded PowerPoint Slide & Poster Templates
Use GSA’s official template for presentations at the 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting:
All speakers are required to register to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of Innovation in Aging, under the title: Program Abstracts from the GSA 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting. The Abstract Book will be available electronically only.
The abstract information published in the Abstract Book will appear exactly as provided in the abstract submission and confirmed via Speaker Tasks by the lead author (i.e., author information: names, institution/organization, city, state, country; abstract title; abstract text).
- May 31 – Abstract Acceptance/Non-Acceptance Email Notifications to Submitters
- July 7 – Abstract Schedule and Session Information Email Notifications
- Mid July – Speaker Access Key and Speaker Task Email Notifications
- Late September—Late Breaking Abstract Email Notifications
- November 2 – 6 – 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana
For any speaker-related questions and/or comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration or general inquiries, email email@example.com.