Call for Reviewers
Call for Reviewers are open February 1 - February 17, 2022.
The Gerontological Society of America needs your help to make the 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting a success! We need GSA members to volunteer to review submitted abstracts. Reviewers are vital to the integrity of the conference program. We hope that you will unreservedly consider giving a bit of your time to help us build a strong program in your area of gerontology.
Your service is essential to ensuring the 2022 program showcases innovative, impactful and cutting-edge research. Please contribute to the Society and the field by volunteering your time as an abstract reviewer.
To participate in the review process, follow the instructions shown above to complete the online volunteer form. Signing up is as simple as providing your basic contact information and selecting “session topics” (areas of expertise) for which you’d be willing to review abstracts.
Some things to consider before signing up:
- Only GSA members are eligible to review abstracts
- Estimate 2 to 3 hours to complete your assigned reviews (you may receive up to 20 abstracts)
- Reviews will be assigned in late March and will be due within 2 weeks of being assigned
- Tuesday, February 1-February 17, 2022—Online Volunteer Reviewer Sign-Up Open
- Monday, March 14, 2022—Reviewers Receive Abstract Review Assignments
- Monday, March 28, 2022—Reviewers Complete Assigned Abstract Reviews
How to Sign Up to Volunteer as a GSA Abstract Reviewer (GSA members only):
- Go to gsa2022.org/abstracts and click the "LOGIN" button on the top right corner of the home page.
- Once logged in, click "YOUR NAME" on the top right corner of the home page to navigate to your GSA Dashboard.
- Under the Events column, click "Call for Reviewers" to begin the submission process. You should be automatically taken to the Cadmium submission scorecard.
- Once logged into Cadmium, acknowledge the privacy statement, and then on the following page you will see the option to start a new submission.
If you have any questions about this process, contact our Abstracts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.